Friday, February 07, 2014

finishing February

So far so good. I am finishing things I'd started and set aside. It's not usual for me to set things aside as I've done recently.

This is a natural 51/49 linen/cotton blend dyed with indigo. The pattern is my own.
polar bear on indigo


This is a pattern from hardcorestitchcorps www.etsy.com/shop/hardcorestitchcorps
I absolutely love this.
I used DMC linen embroidery floss. It was not a good idea. The floss frayed, broke and made a mess no matter now short a piece I used. I won't do that again!
special place

4 comments:

  1. I had exactly the same problem with some DMC linen floss. Drove me bonkers. But love your results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it's a great pattern. I think I'll save the linen for non-cross stitch embroidery.

    ReplyDelete

just a minute