Saturday, January 04, 2014

in 2014, January 2014 for now

These aren't resolutions, but things I need to finish. In January I want to finish the Durer hare, the entomology pillows, put the hair on my Tilda doll, finish the polar bear tea towel (it just needs some more snow run up to the top.

wip - crewel rabbit fabric, floss and bugs!

Throughout the year I want to be more productive. Last year was beyond my control, but this year should be smooth sailing. (famous last words, right? ;) )

And I know I said it last year, but I resolve to return to bread baking this year. I miss good bread.

panettone, fisherman's & rye breads sicilian bread olive, walnut craisin & pecan wheatberry breads brioche

10 comments:

  1. Your hare is just beautiful - and your bread is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I haven't baked bread for two years (not sure why) and I miss it, too! :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the Finish Along! Love the Hare :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't usually not finish things. Actually I never left things unfinished until I started stitching. I guess I'm greedy and want to try it all.

      thanks!

      Delete
  3. What Catherine said! I love the Durer hare & the bugs are rad! I can't have the bread but I can look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an impressive looking hare! And all that bread is making me hungry.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's making me hungry, too. :D

      Delete
  5. Okay...here's where I saw the beautiful bread!
    I just wanted to say that I love the quote at the top of your page. I really get tired of hearing people tell me that I should stick with one thing. The comments always come from people who consider themselves creative, but they do the same thing over and over until I can't stand reading their blogs. It's nice to see some variety! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not at all consistent and I was glad to find a quote (by Oscar Wilde, no less) to back me up. But I've found that with everything you learn, you are better at things you already can do.

    ReplyDelete

just a minute