Sunday, February 03, 2013

a cross stitch and an embroidery


kitchen cross stitce

from Hardcore StitchCorps on etsy (www.etsy.com/shop/hardcorestitchcorps)
This is a great pattern. I changed the floss colors to more suit my kitchen.

I made many mistakes. Can I not count or stay focused, both of those? I don't know. I didn't see the errors until I was almost finished. I was afraid if I tore them out that I'd never get back to it. And I love the pattern too much to do that.


hedgie & turtle Valentines

This is a pattern from Bustle & Sew that I thought would be fun for a St Valentine's Day swap I'm doing. :) I painted the transfer in gold fabric paint so that it would show under the floss. The heart and cheeks are actually pink. I didn't have as dark a color as I needed, so it looks white. (bustleandsew.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

just a minute