Sunday, December 02, 2012

peppermint eucalyptus essential oils soy wax candles

I needed to use up the soy wax I had. They're actually pretty nice. The scent is great and they burn nicely. I'm surprised because I always said I'd never make candles...

I like to burn a candle in the kitchen when I'm cooking. I am partial to peppermint & eucalyptus essential oils. After making soap for years, I like a simple or one note scent for home fragrance. :)

candles - soy wax peppermint eucalyptus eo

candles - soy wax peppermint eucalyptus eo

candles - soy wax peppermint eucalyptus eo

candles - soy wax peppermint eucalyptus eo

candles - soy wax peppermint eucalyptus eo

candles - soy wax peppermint eucalyptus eo

candles - soy wax peppermint eucalyptus eo

candles - soy wax peppermint eucalyptus eo

candles - soy wax peppermint eucalyptus eo

No comments:

Post a Comment

just a minute