Thursday, September 27, 2012

four pizzas looking like 1970s recipe cards

I thought I was having company for dinner and thought these pizzas would be a fun meal. But it ended up just being hubs and myself. So guess what we'll be eating for a while. :) Well, I'll be able to freeze the lot of it.

Thick crust and topped with a beefsteak tomato from our garden. I didn't peel it, just sliced it and added onion, garlic, olive oil, mozzarella and parmesan. Crust is made with 25% whole wheat flour.


St. Louis pizza, this is actually far from the true St Louis pizza. But the crust is the correct recipe, the without yeast and with almost 50% whole wheat flour. It's crunchy, thin and almost hard. Mine is topped with smoked paprika (I didn't have smoked provolone), tomato sauce and mozzarella.


This is a 'regular' crust with 25% whole wheat flour - it's not thin and not thick. It's topped with pancetta, cubanelles from my garden, a little crushed tomato, onion, garlic, olive oil, mozarella and parmesan.


Lastly, this is another 'regular' 25% whole wheat crust with tomato sauce, onion, garlic, olive oil, mozzarella and parmesan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

just a minute