Saturday, April 05, 2008

handmade paper @ etsy

I love handmade paper. I have had incredible handmade recycled paper from etsy sellers. They take something that was on its way to the trash and turn it into something beautiful. I plan on using my recent purchases for a bookbinding project. But not yet, I need to work on my neatness issues. Neatness does count, doesn't it?

Here is a book I made from some of my early purchases. My binding is bad, but the paper looks great together.

2_12 2_8 2_1 scan 4 scan 2

View more images at my flickr account.

Ali18974
Natural Collection of Handmade Papers 12 Piece Assortment Free Handmade Paper Tags with Purchase of this Paper Assortment


ClaudiasCreations
Handmade Recycled Paper - 10 Sheets - 8 1/2 x 11
Handmade Recycled Paper Black, Dark Grey - 5 Sheets 8 1/2 x 11
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - Handmade Recycled Paper - 5 Sheets 8 1/2 x 11


PhoenixPaperDesigns
SALE Handmade Recycled Paper GREEN LEAVES Art Paper 8 pieces
SALE Handmade Recycled Paper MOSS GREEN Assorted Art Paper 16 sheets
SALE Handmade Recycled Paper BROWN Art Paper 13 pieces
SALE Handmade Recycled Paper TAUPE and KRAFT YELLOW Art Paper 11 sheets
SALE Handmade Recycled Paper TERRA COTTA Art Paper 8 sheets
SALE Handmade Recycled Paper RED FEATHER Art paper
SALE Handmade Recycled Paper FEATHER Art Paper
SALE Handmade Recycled Paper YELLOW FEATHER Art Paper


ragqueen
Handmade Paper Multi Pack (C)
EtsyPaper Street Team Paper (4)
Handmade Paper Multi Pack (B)


SherryRenee
4 Sheets of Recycled Handmade Paper
4 Sheets of Recycled Handmade Paper Set 3
Handmade Paper with Potpourri added
4 Sheets of Recycled Handmade Paper Set 2


sivatonight
Variety Pack of HANDMADE PAPER in Various Colours


thegreenefairy
Handmade Recycled Paper (Pack of 4)


underpalace
Handmade paper


edit 04/08/2008 to add flickr account link

2 comments:

  1. Love your little book. I'm diggin the burlap. And you are quite the artist I might add. Ciao, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I love that you are binding books with handmade paper! :D...I love your soap-- everyone come and buy soap from Sandy! :D

    ReplyDelete

just a minute