Tuesday, March 04, 2008

thebeadingtree @ etsy

My most frequented etsy shop is probably thebeadingtree. I generally purchase 2 x 3 poly bags for soap samples. She's great to work with, ships quickly and is always pleasant. That's why I keep going back again and again to her shop! :)

Today I decided to look around more and found these:
images © thebeadingtree


I'm going to use them for soap samples since I ran out of the muslin drawstring bags. I wanted a change of packaging for my soap samples and this is it.







In addition to the above, I also found these items:

images © thebeadingtree

Be sure to check out thebeadingtree blog:
http://thebeadingtree.blogspot.com/

If you're reading this, I hope Casey is doing better!!



edited because I forgot to add the image copyright text

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for blogging about us, Sandy!! Casey was very excited when we found your blog using http://www.backlinkwatch.com/index.php
    You should check it out because it's really cool to see who is talking about you or linking to you! Happy Holidays!! thebeadingtree

    ReplyDelete

just a minute