Saturday, March 01, 2008

lilfishstudios @ etsy

Rather than post yet another youtube video of my favorite bands or movies, I've decided to post about my purchases from etsy. I will be posting all sellers that I've purchased from in no particular order. Please note: I'm not going to post anything negative here. I believe that a bad purchase should be kept between the buyer, the seller & etsy.

Now let's talk etsy sellers:

One of the first sellers I found etsy was lilfishstudios.

I love these egg candles:

images © lilfishstudios
I purchased a few of the egg candles at Christmas for gifts. Everyone who received one of them was genuinely pleased. I recently ordered another for a friend of mine who has chickens. She's going to love it, too.

But there is more, Lisa is a very creative person who works with recycled materials to create other lovely items such as button bouquets and wool brooches. She is great to work with and you won't believe how beautifully your item is wrapped. If you purchase an item for a gift, you won't need to re-wrap. Thanks Lisa!

Aren't these pretty?

images © lilfishstudios

2 comments:

  1. Sandy you are too sweet! Not only do I looove your soaps, but you are such a fun buyer. Really, my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all true and thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

just a minute