Tuesday, March 18, 2008

weird scenes

I very rarely post this sort of thing, but....

Occasionally, when I am doing an online search, I run into an online forum. I am a bit of loner, so I don't participate, belong to or read these things except in passing. I never recognize any of the participants, either. Today was different.

This is what I think:
I don't think it is wise for a company to attack another person or company on a public forum (it wasn't anyone I know). Even if they do feel they are in the right. It's ugly and I don't want reminded of ugly every time I order from that particular company. Actually, I won't order from any company that behaves that way.

For what it's worth, and although this is extreme, the Nazi's thought they were right, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

just a minute