Friday, August 10, 2007

lookie what I found on myspace today:

Good news for me. My son John is in the Army in Iraq. I haven't heard from him since June 25th and he hasn't been on myspace since July 15th. He doesn't always have access to internet or phones. Here is the good news he posted today.
edited 081107 to add:
John is with the 57th Signal Battalion

Read Bulletin:

From:
Plaidchuck ©1981
Date:Aug 10, 2007 10:27 AM
Subject:to friends, family, and.. (honestly who else matters?)
Body:Sorry its been too long everyone, this is the first time I've had access in a while and i dont have enough time to reply to everyone individually... I miss and love you guys hope all is well.. I have good news!! I will be home by thanksgiving. Sometime in November, can't mention the exact date for obvious reasons. Well thats all I have for now I will try to call everyone when I get a chance.. take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

just a minute